Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and CNC Cabinets. By visiting or using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions written below.
General Conditions and Expectation
- Any time for an installation or delivery quoted by CNC Cabinets is an estimate only and does not represent a contractual commitment, any delay in delivery, however caused, will not make CNC Cabinets liable for any loss, costs, penalty or damage which might result from the delay.
- The customer shall inspect the product immediately upon pick up/ delivery and if the products are damaged or not otherwise in conformity with the contract relating to their supply, the customer shall give a written notice to CNC Cabinets of the details in respect thereof within seven (7) days of the date of pickup/ delivery.
- No claims shall be recognized unless forwarded in writing within seven (7) days of pick up or delivery date.
- If there is any specific drilling or machining required in custom projects, the customer should inspect the drawing before the start of production. Any drawings provided will incur an extra charge.
- In the event of any faults or defects in materials supplied, the liability is limited to the replacement of the defective material only.
- Specifically, CNC Cabinets does not, under any circumstances, warrant that the products are fit for the customers intended purpose. It is the customers’ sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the goods are sufficient and of the description, quality and suitability of the customers choosing for the application the customer has for the goods.
Your account and personal information
- When you visit our website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
- For the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 as amended you consent to the processing of your personal data (in manual, electronic or any other form) relevant to this agreement, by us and/or any agent or third party nominated by us. Processing includes but is not limited to obtaining, recording, using and holding data and includes the transfer of data to any country in any part of the World.
- When you visit our website or send any requirements to us by email, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that all our electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The Amount Due AUD is the sum of product price, deposit and optional delivery service fees. The products must be paid for in Cheque, Direct Debit or Credit Card prior the start of production.
- Cancellation of order only with written agreement of CNC Cabinets. No cancellations are applicable on goods surplus to requirement or ‘change of mind’. No cancellation on stock /material that has been purchased from another merchant, supplier or wholesaler at the request of the customer.
- The products invoiced from CNC Cabinets to the customer remain the property of CNC Cabinets until payment in full has been received. CNC Cabinets reserves the right to retrieve their products or goods of equal value from the customer if there is default in payment. The customer holds full liability for any products with attached money owing. The customer will maintain products in the condition as received. The payment claim is made under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999.
- No guarantees are given by CNC Cabinets other than those extended by the Manufacturer. CNC Cabinets shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury incurred in the transportation, handling and/or fixing of the products by the customer or any third party.
- CNC Cabinets does not take any responsibility for damage done to existing benchtops or splashbacks when removing existing cabinets. All care is taken though. CNC Cabinets is not liable for any damage occurred because of dust exposure when cutting on site. It is the clients’ responsibility to cover up existing furniture e.g. drawers, draw runners, ovens, dishwashers etc.
- Unreasonable access must be declared by the client upon quotation. If the site is found to be unreasonable for access of products, CNC Cabinets is not liable for any cost incurred to insure the products are delivered safely onsite.
- All our products can be subject to staining. CNC Cabinets is under no circumstances liable for staining or any other damage of the cabinets after installation caused by cleaning products and other chemicals. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the products are suitable for its intended use.
Other Tradesmen on site
- Should other tradesmen e.g. plumbers, electricians, painters, tilers etc. be on site prior the arrival of CNC Cabimets team, CNC Cabinets is not liable for any cost incurred through the waiting time caused by unfinished work of other tradesmen.
- The builder must mark all the pipes in order to prevent any damage.
- You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability, suffered by us at any time and arising out of:
- any act, neglect or default of yours in connection with this agreement or your use of the service
- your breach of this agreement
- your failure to comply with any law
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the service and purchase of a product