This benchtop is available in:
- 3650 x 615 x 38mm OR
- 3650 x 900 x 38mm
- Stone Elm Matt - Laminate Benchtop
- 3mm Tight Radius Profile
- 38mm Thick Moisture Resistant Particleboard
Laminate Benchtop Cleaning Procedure
For general care and maintenance, simply wipe away most spills or marks with a damp cloth, or use an all purpose cleaner such as Windex spray cleaner or Ajax Spray n Wipe. Rubbing gently with a clean, dry cloth brings back the brightness of laminates. With a few sensible precautions, your laminate surface will enjoy a long lifespan.
- Avoid scourers and abrasives as they will damage the surface.
- Don't place hot objects, electrical appliances or pots straight from the oven or cooker onto your laminate surface.
- Don't cut on the laminate surface.
- Keep waxes and polishes well away as they dull the natural shine.
- Do not use strongly acidic, alkaline cleaners or bleach for normal cleaning as these might etch the surface.